Powered By knorr
- 1 sachet Knorr cream of chicken soup
- 5 cup boiling water
- 1 cup canned baby corn drained
- 2 red chilies (sliced – to taste)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp chopped fresh galangal
- 2 tbsp coriander or parsley leaves
- In a medium sauce pan, pour the hot water, add the kaffir lime leaves and galangal, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn,chilies, soy sauce and stir in the soup sachet summer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the whipping cream, parsley and lemon juice, ladle the soup into a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.