Powered By knorr
- 1 Sachet Knorr cream of chicken soup
- 5 ¼ cups hot water
- ½ cup quick cooking oats
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium tomatoes peeled and pureed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan. Sauté the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until the onion is light brown.
- Add the pureed tomato, tomato paste, cumin and black pepper, cook for 8-10 minutes or until tomato thickens.
- Add the hot water, soup sachet and oats, simmer for another or until the oat is cooked through.