Powered By knorr
- 4 cups rice
- 1 chili pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Knorr Tomato Sauce
- Knorr Chicken Soup Sachet
- 4 Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- Spices (Cumin , Cinnamon , cloves , black pepper , curry )
- 3 onions , thinly minced
- 1 minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 pack yogurt
- 5 cups boiling water
- Green pepper
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick pan, fry onion until golden brown. Add chicken legs and stir fry.
- Add water and milk and the contents of Knorr Chicken Soup Sachet to the frying pan. Stir and add turmeric, curry and white pepper. Leave the mixture boiling with a constant stirring.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the flame and cook for 15 minutes. Add the ingredients and cook on low heat for 5 more minutes till chicken is done.
- Garnish chicken with minced parsley. Serve with biryani rice.
- Put oil in a pan, add onions along with garlic and other spices.
- Add both green and chili pepper. Stir well. Add tomatoes and Knorr Tomato Sauce and stir till water is drained. Add yogurt and stir well then add the boiled water and Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cube and rice. Gently stir the mixture.
- Turn heat to very low for 20 minutes until done.