- Place electronics orders for all stores in coordination with Trading department
- Review stock level and liquidate items in timely manner
- Coordinate with trading to launch special offers/promotions
- Train the GM electronics team across all stores on product specifications and customer service basics
- Ensure availability of items in terms of quantity and range across all stores
- Achieve section sales and profitability targets
- Ensure electronics section merchandising and layout is optimized to attract customer attention
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Retail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of retail KPI’s and P&L statement
- Advanced English Skills
- Competencies: Negotiation skills, Analytical thinking, Driving Results, Strategic Thinking, Developing Others, Attention to details
- Coordinate project management resources, equipment and information
- Manage the complete procurement cycle in coordination with other departments
- Perform cost analysis on all major tenders
- Prepare purchase orders, capex requests and manage financial tracking of invoices/payments
- Act as the point of contact; and communicate project status to all participants
- Document all appropriate legal paperwork (contract, terms of agreements,..)
- Organize, attend and document project management meetings
- Follow up on important actions and decisions related to the department
- Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Work experience as a Senior Projects Coordinator or similar role.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point). Microsoft Planner is a plus.
- Advanced English skills.
- Competencies: planning & organizing, time management, attention to details, effective communication.