Powered By knorr
- 1 sachet Knorr Bechamel mix
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts sliced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper diced
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 large tomato chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- Heat oil into medium pan, sauté chicken, green onion, celery and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
- Prepare Bechamel mix as directed on the back of the sachet.
- Place chicken and veggies into casserole then cover with béchamel sauce.
- Bake the casserole for 20-25 minutes then serve with steamed rice or noodles.