Powered By knorr
- 1 sachet Knorr cream of mushroom soup
- 5 cups of hot water
- 1 small carrot finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped celety
- 4 small crabs cut into halves
- 100g shrimp peeled and devined
- 100g fish fillet sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan then sauté the carrot and celery for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Pour in the hot water. Add the shrimps, crabs and fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soup sachet and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the soup with crackers.