Powered By knorr
- 1 Sachet Knorr vegetable soup
- 4 ½ cups of hot water
- 4 large tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves unpeeled
- Preheat the oven to 220° C.
- Place the tomatoes and garlic cloves in a baking pan,drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes and garlic cloves then crush in a blender until smooth.
- Pour in the hot water in a medium pan. Stir in the pureed tomato and soup sachet mixing well, leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Ladle the soup in a serving bowl then garnish with chopped parsley.