Powered By knorr
- 1 Sachet Knorr lentil soup
- 5 ½ cups of lukewarm water
- 200g beef fillet chopped
- ½ cup canned white beans drained
- ½ cup canned chickpeas drained
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 tbsps chopped coriander
- 3 tbsps chopped celery leaves
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp crushed dried chili
- 1 tbsp dried onion
- Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan then sauté the chopped beef for 4 minutes.
- Pour 4 cups of water and leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the soup sachet with the remaining 1 ½ cups of water then stir into the hot soup mixing very well.
- Add the white beans, chickpeas and cumin, simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in the chopped celery leaves and chopped coriander.
- Ladle the soup in a serving bowl and garnish with the dried chili and dried onions.