Powered By knorr
- 1 kg peeled shrimps
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 packs Knorr Instant Chicken Stock
For white sauce:
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 pack Knorr Béchamel mixture
- half a cup of cream
- Dash of nutmeg.
- 100 gm cheese (mozzarella or cheddar)
- Chopped parsley for garnish.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry shrimp, mushrooms and garlic and add Knorr Instant Chicken Stock until shrimp turns pink from 7 to 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- To prepare the white sauce, add the contents of Knorr Béchamel mixture pack into 4 cups of cold milk in a bowl and put on low heat and stir constantly until you get the required density, add the nutmeg and cream and remove pot from fire.
- Add the sauce to the shrimp and mushrooms and stir well.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with pasta.