Powered By knorr
- 1 kg chicken breasts
- 1 pack Knorr Chicken Thyme and Sesame Seasoning Mix
- ½ kg green beans
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heat oven to a temperature of 200 ° C
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer oven bag, sprinkle Knorr Chicken Thyme and Sesame Seasoning Mix over the chicken and tie the bag tightly by the provided ligament.
- Shake the bag cautiously until make sure that the marinade covers the chicken pieces and evenly and then clip the top of the bag 3 times using a fork.
- Place the bag on the cooking pan in the middle of the oven to allow the swelling of the bag without touching the interior walls of the oven.
- Cook for 50-55 minutes, cut the top of the bag and place the chicken carefully on a serving dish.
- Place sautéed green beans in a pot of water on fire and bring to boil, then add Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cube, butter, green beans and simmer for 5 minutes then remove the pot from the fire and served in a dish next to the chicken.