Powered By knorr
- 2 table spoons oil
- 1/2 kg beef mince
- 1 onion , minced
- 1 tomato , peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons Knorr Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 liter water
- 3 tablespoons black olives , Sliced
- 16 Pieces of Cannelloni tubes (lasagne)
For the bechamel sauce :
- 1 liter milk
- 1 sachet Knorr Bechamel Mix
- 150 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Cook onion for 5 minutes, then add beef mince and stir until done. Add tomatoes and stir the mixture for 2 minutes. Add Knorr Tomato Sauce and water to the mixture.
- Cook on low flame and stir occasionally for 10 minutes. Then add chopped black olives, stir the mixture then set it aside to cool.
- Stuff cannelloni tubes with bolognese sauce and put them aside.
- Mix milk with the contents of Knorr Bechamel Mix sachet and stir till boils. Place it on low flame till thickened.
- Cover tray with Knorr Bechamel Sauce. Place cannelloni tubes over bechamel sauce and pour the remaining sauce on the surface of the tray.
- Sprinkle the surface of the tray with cheese. Bake in pre-heated oven at 220 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until it turns gold.